Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Waiting

I'm not good at waiting. The Bible has a lot to say about it.....seems to throw in patience with it as well. Mercifully (at least I'm trying to see it as merciful....) the Lord has given me plenty of opportunity to learn more about waiting on Him.
We are waiting on some news....it's the tedium and unknown that I don't like. He knows already, and I am thankful for that. I'm thankful for His sovereignty in all things.
I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O Lord my God. Psalm 38:15

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I didn't know you had a blog, so I hoped over here to check it out. ;o)
Do you think you'll keep posting? You should write about all the crazy things that are always happening around your house. Or the fun things like Lilly getting a car. ;o) I'll read about them!
Don't stop writing and thanks for the tip you left on my blog.

Spencer and Lily - graduation day

Spencer and Lily - graduation day